Life is Love Photography

Monday, January 11, 2010

About Your Photographer




I live in Broken Arrow with my husband, Tom and our son, Rett. We are currently expecting our second child, a little girl, that is due in June. We are eagerly awaiting Evie's arrival and hoping to achieve our dream of a home birth.

I graduated from Broken Arrow High school in 2002, then from Northeastern State University in 2006 with my Bachelors in Elementary Education. I taught first grade for Tulsa Public School at Skelly Elementary for three years before becoming a full time mommy.

I remember getting my first camera at five years old and taking pictures of very random things. I still have a lot of those pictures. My love for photography has continued and once I became a mom and started going to retail studios, I knew I could do it better myself! So I invested in a nice camera and started practicing. Now I can share my love of photography with your family and capture the moments that are so quick to pass us by.


Life is Love Photography is another one of my babies. I take great pride in my work as a photographer and strive to make my clients happy. This is more then a buisness, it is a relationship with your family and an investment in your memories. I focus on family photography including maternity, newborn, babies, children, teenagers and couples. I offer custom photography which means customized to fit the needs of your family. I put in the time, effort and dedication to capture your family. For the moment, I do not offer any wedding or event photography.

If you have any further questions, please call me at 918-637-2311 or e mail me at lifeislovephotography@gmail.com. I look forward to meeting you and your family soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment