Life is Love Photography

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Pricing Introduction

Welcome to the world of custom portraits! This introduction page explains exactly what you are getting for my prices.

Many people question why my prices and packages are more expensive then local chain stores' studios. You get great coupons and bargain packages in the mail that custom portrait artists cannot compete with, so why choose to work with a professional photographer? Like everything else, you get what you pay for.

When you book a session with me, you are the star of the show. There is no one waiting to be next and I work with you and your child(ren) until we are satisfied with the results. There is no crowded store to walk through, no rush and only personal one on one attention to you and your family. Most sessions I even offer to come to your home so no need to get your newborn or children out of your house at all. I am the same person every time so your children and family build a relationship with your photographer that results in better photos and happier children that are not stressed out trying to pose just right.

Many of the chain portrait studios send you what appear to be great package deals. But often you are limited to one package of one pose and after that the per sheet price is quite a bit higher.

In the end it is your choice as a consumer where you spend your money. I am not in competition with chain store studios. My work is my art. The priceless memories and moments I capture cannot be done in 15 minutes while the next 4 clients wait in plastic chairs in the waiting area. As a custom portrait artist I offer a one of a kind service that comes with personal experience with your family and a love of the art I create and share with you. It is an investment in your family's memories. But an investment that pays off every time you look at the picture on the wall.

0 comments:

Post a Comment